Business of the Year Award:
The WSCCI Business of the Year Award is presented to the business that sets the standard for excellence and innovation with their business practices and social responsibility. Nominees must have demonstrated good citizenship throughout our Chamber community, including actively supporting local charities and businesses as well as encouraging its employees to do the same.
Pictured right, The 2014 Business of the Year recipient.
Please comment on the following aspects of the nominee:
- Engagement in “corporate social responsibility” by actively promoting the Chamber’s mission, furthering economic development and collaboration and creating a better quality of life for the overall community;
- Long term business success;
- How the nominee has served the community;
- Demonstrates flexibility and adaptability in a changing business world;
- Innovative business strategies;
- Recognized business leadership as a role model.