Inside Sales Position - LUXXE | HONOR La Grange is growing and actively seeking an Inside Sales Representative. LH is a Natural Product Co + Wellness studio with 100+ clean non-toxic products for you and your family plus classes (yoga, meditation, strength), services (facial, massage, reiki), and events (workshops/social).
The Inside Sales Rep is responsible for managing Wholesale and Commercial sales as you will put the negotiation and interpersonal communication skills you have developed to good use, interacting with existing and potential new clients, building relationships, and closing sales on a daily basis. Our Inside Sales team drives our company to find new customers, retain current customers, and help to develop solutions for bettering our product. As an Inside Sales Representative, you will play a crucial role in establishing relationships and marketing our company’s brand in a way that is positive, honest, and professional. In this role, you will take steps to measure, enhance, and enrich the image of LUXXE | HONOR through various goals and objectives and will work strategically with the Director of Operation and Owners to create a market presence second to none.
- Research and understand our product line and be familiar with each product’s function and purpose, so you can confidently upsell our customers to compatible products.
- Follow an outlined script and advertise our products via phone to interested consumers in a manner that is professional and honest.
- Developing leads and referrals.
- Create a personal marketing plan.
- Achieve monthly sales quotas.
- Use excellent oral communication and best practices in customer service when interacting with customers.
- Work with your team members to facilitate calls & manage workflow throughout the sales process.
- Facilitate the entire sales process from the initiation of the original call through finalization of account set-up for each customer you speak with.
- Maintain organized documents, updates, and product information so it is readily accessible for reference and to answer questions.
- Listen attentively to consumer questions and provide answers that are knowledgeable and insightful to encourage product sales.
- Showcase the company’s strengths and highlight our brand by talking exclusively about the characteristics that make our organization unique.
- Participate in weekly meetings to discuss benchmarks as well as team goals for the upcoming week.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience in sales / Sales management is necessary
- Sales ability, business acumen, and commercial awareness
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Strong leadership abilities.
- Good time management, strategic planning, and organizational skills.