Women in Business: Self-Awareness, Authenticity and LeadershipName: Women in Business: Self-Awareness, Authenticity and LeadershipDate: May 19, 2020Time: 4:00 PM - 5:30 PM CDTRegistration: Register NowEvent Description:
Join the WSCCI Women in Business on Tuesday, May 19 from 4 to 5:30 pm to be part of the conversation on Self Awareness, Authenticity and Leadership.
Thought-provoking and engaging, this session is led by Nicki Anderson, former CEO of the Naperville Chamber of Commerce and small business owner. She draws from her years of experience and perspective as we continue to live, grow and thrive both personally and professionally.
Anderson currently serves as the Director of the Women's Leadership Program (L.E.A.D.S.) at Benedictine University. Prior to her role at Benedictine, served as President/CEO of the Naperville Area Chamber of Commerce. She was the first woman to serve as the chamber leader in their 115 year history. From 1993-2012 was the owner of Reality Fitness, a health and wellness business gaining international recognition for the unique model that she developed. ational and international lecturer and published author, Nicki was a weekly columnist for the Chicago Tribune and SunTimes, as well as contributor to numerous magazines including Prevention, RealSimple and Fitness. and her husband Bill live in Naperville. They have four grown children and two grandchildren.
Date/Time Information:Tuesday, May 19, 2020
4:00 - 5:30 pmContact Information:Fees/Admission:WSCCI Members - Free
Future Members - $10
Sponsorship Opportunities Available! Be seen and heard!
Women in Business virtual events ($250)
• Company Logo on marketing information (Website event page, social media posting and eblast newsletter)
• Opportunity to speak to welcome guests, highlight business and introduce key staff (2 minutes)
• Company Logo on WSCCI staff virtual background
• Opportunity to provide a raffle prize (optional)
• WSCCI thank you email to all guests thanking sponsor OR
• Pending state guidelines opportunity for WSCCI staff to be on-site LIVE from your location to host the virtual event
Set a Reminder: