LinkedIn - Uncovering the Power - Prospecting and Business DevelopmentName: LinkedIn - Uncovering the Power - Prospecting and Business DevelopmentDate: June 9, 2020Time: 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM CDTRegistration: Register NowEvent Description:LinkedIn – Uncovering the Power – Prospecting and Business DevelopmentLinkedIn, #1 digital networking platform is a strategic tool for virtual relationships. Join us for a hands on virtual training with tips and strategies to immediately implement.
Now that you joined LinkedIn, how are you using it to leverage business and client relationships? Are you putting this free tool to work for you? LinkedIn is a social media tool you can use to virtually build your network and increase sales production. Discover greater success with prospecting, receiving referrals, and staying front of mind with your clients. Learn why LinkedIn should be a part of your sales strategy.
We will work hands on to enhance current profiles and then maximize impact and focus on the following:
• Prospect for new accounts and clients
• Maximize referrals to increase leads
• Search and target key business prospects
• Brand you and your company
• Remove cold calls, and warm calls up with LinkedIn
• Become a resource for clients and the industry
• Increase communication and value to relationships
• Discuss “connection” strategies
• Post important information and increase top of mind awareness
Presented by Shari Pash of Strategic Solutions for Growth. Shari is a dynamic conference presenter for many national associations and is a highly sought-after industry professional, she is regularly invited to share her knowledge at state and provincial conferences across the U.S. and Canada.
Location:Virtual Event - Details provided prior to event via emailDate/Time Information:Tuesday, June 9, 2020
2:00 pm - 3:00 pmContact Information:Susan ClaessonFees/Admission:Members - Free
Future Members - $20.00
SPONSORSHIP AVAILABLE - (2)
Educational virtual events - LinkedIn Networking Program ($150)
• Company Logo on marketing information (Website event page, social media posting and eblast newsletter)
• Opportunity to speak to welcome guests, highlight business and introduce key staff
•Company Logo on WSCCI staff virtual background • Pending state guidelines opportunity for
WSCCI staff to be on-site LIVE from your location to host the virtual event
Set a Reminder: