It was a pleasure to see so many members at the State of the Chamber on Tuesday morning! In case you missed it, a recap is below..
Many events and programs to be excited about this season
- The 2016-2017 Memership Directory is nearly ready to hit your mailbox! Thank you for your support in purchasing ads!
-I-Story: Details will be unveiled shortly surrounding our new take on the Awards Dinner. Stay tuned to learn more about how we will be telling stories of collaboration and success in our business region!
- Regional Health, Wellness & Safety Festival: brand new event on 6.11.16 at The Max in McCook! This event will help to keep our community healthy, happy and safe for all ages while giving WSCCI Membership the opportunity to directly connect with residents. Limited vendor opportunities are still available! Learn more here.
- The 51st Annual Teachers Breakfast: save the date for 8.16.16 at Capri Banquets in Countryside.
- One Grand Holiday Event: the new twist on this tradition will continue on 12.8.16 at Capri Banquets - save the date!
We want you to maximize you membership
- It is our goal to make sure you are able to take advantage of everything your membership offers, and that you’ve already paid for! Make sure you fully utilize your membership profile via WSCCI.org, it even allows you to collect data and stats surrounding your posts!
- Community Room at WSCCI: Our Community Room is yours to use! With full meeting capabilities of wifi, projector, and more- let us help you for your next meeting. Use of the room is free for members!
New Membership Materials
- We have brand new membership materials to share with any prospective members who are interested in learning more about WSCCI. Let us know if you'd like some to help share the good word about WSCCI!
- With an outstanding list of Committees, Groups and Taskforces in our arsenal – there is something for every member. Click here to see the complete list.
Updates on Partnerships and Programs!
Brand new programs are underway to continually increase your membership value.
- ComPass: the WSCCI innovative model for driving commerce is picking up a lot of steam this year. Many new partnerships have been solidified, while others are in development. Click here for more information on the ComPass program. A key piece in the CommPass program is The Breakthrough Challenge which is a program with FNBC Bank & Trust and Suite Spotte. An amazing testimonial from a current Breakthrough Challenge participent, Michelle VanEaton of Silvermoon Salon, was shared to give membership a better understanding of how impactful the program is.
- Springfield Update: Ken shared the highlights from his trip to the State Capitol with membership. Check out his blog recap here of the Springfield trip to learn more!