What hasn’t changed is that, for the past 115 years, the WSCCI has been dedicated to serving the near west suburbs of Chicago, regional businesses and community prosperity through constant collaboration, advocacy, access to leaders, economic development, connectivity and business education. This mission will continue, stronger than ever. Last year, the WSCCI:
- Gained 60 new members
- Visited Springfield, provided continual updates on all legislative happenings and represented the membership at many Cook County meetings as the collective voice for this region
- Held an inaugural Member Appreciation Bash and Night Golf Outing
- Broke attendance records at the 52nd Annual New Teacher and Administrator Breakfast
- Delivered the first-ever Regional Health, Wellness and Safety Festival with more than 100 vendors and more than 400 attendees
- Produced networking and collaboration opportunities through State of the Chamber meetings, Chamber Chats and Breakfasts
- Added one new signature event for a brand new audience: Vet Connection
- Held the highest-ever attended One Grand Holiday with the Hinsdale Chamber of Commerce
- Selected several more high-level board members for the upcoming year.
Don’t forget to check the calendar at www.wscci.org for all upcoming events in 2017—there are plenty! If you have any questions, please contact me at (708) 246-1800, x175. On behalf of the board of directors and the staff at the WSCCI, we thank you for your continued partnership and wish you a very prosperous 2017!